About The Dragons
- Charlotte Dragons Basketball LLC is youth basketball organization designed to promote high quality and competitive youth basketball. The program includes boys teams grades 4th – 12th and Middle School girls teams. Our players reside in and around the Charlotte, NC area. Each team is committed to participating in several competitive tournaments in the Charlotte area, surrounding cities and various other regional/national tournaments.
- In the gym, our coaches teach sound basketball fundamentals, discipline, promote good sportsmanship and teamwork as we work to develop a bond of friendship amongst all our players. Outside the gym, we are focused on mentoring, leadership development and community service for our players and participants.
- Our goals:
- Develop fundamentally sound basketball players
- Teach, model and promote good sportsmanship
- Enhance players individual contribution to the team’s success
- Promote a friendly and brotherly spirit among all players and all parents
- Teach life skills through basketball that players can use after basketball
Our Team Values
- Our Team values:
- Put the goals of your team first
- Show respect for your parents, coaches, game officials, and our opponents
- Toughness is giving 100% positive energy on a consistent basis no matter what
- All players, coaches and parents are held accountable for their actions on and off the court.
What WE Look For
- What we look for:
- Players with a solid fundamental basketball background
- Players who are not afraid to put in hard work to reach their full potential
- Players that can take feedback and are open to being coached
- Players that play smart and can make the correct basketball IQ play
- Players and parents that want to see the team succeed as much as they want individual success